Mission, Vision, Core Values
- SOCIETY : 0312 426 26 44 / 0312 426 26 48
- COURSES DEPARTMENT: 0312 426 26 44 - 114 / 122
- Arizona University and TAA Assist: +90542 292 41 42
TURKISH - AMERICAN ASSOCIATION
THE MISSION OF THE TURKISH-AMERICAN ASSOCIATION
To further develop ongoing relations between the Turkish and American communities and to create an environment which will enable the people of both communities to get to know and understand each other well.
THE VISION OF THE TURKISH-AMERICAN ASSOCIATION
The Turkish-American Association is a non-profit organization that aims to serve as the gateway between the Turkish and American societies. Through an expanding use of education, arts business opportunities and social activities, the Turkish-American Association will create an improved environment in which to strive for joint interests, mutual understanding, and friendship.
CORE VALUES OF THE TURKISH-AMERICAN ASSOCIATION
- Commitment to Excellence We will always promote a culture of excellence to achieve highest quality results in our offerings
- Continuous Evolution We are dedicated to change for the better and thenew by evaluating ourselves, activities and processes
- Quality We will never allow quality suffer from any increase in quantity
- Customer Satisfaction We are dedicated to meeting our stakeholders’ expectations and never allowing quality to suffer for any increase in quantity
- Financially Independent Organization We are an independent organization operating with our own resources