The Turkish-American Association Cinnah-Headquarters is looking for experienced Part-time or Full-time Native or Non-Native teachers.
- 4-year university degree in English Language Teaching, English/American Literature, Linguistics, English Translation
- An understanding of communicative language teaching
- Responsible, committed and kind
- Experience with Adult students
- Fluent in spoken English
- A valid TESOL or TEFL certificate for native English speakers
- planning, preparing and delivering lessons for a range of classes
- teaching individuals or classes face-to-face or through online learning
- helping students improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions
- marking tests and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- attending and contributing to training sessions
- undertaking administrative tasks, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org