TURKISH - AMERICAN ASSOCIATION
Click for the video: C-PLUS COURSES
C-Plus is a 72-hour skills-based course focusing on Reading, Vocabulary and Speaking designed specifically by the Turkish-American Association, which includes reading passages that cover real-world topics related to culture, science, social studies, travel and adventure featuring videos from National Geographic Digital Media.
Who is this course for?
- People who would like to improve their reading comprehension and academic vocabulary before taking a TOEFL or IELTS exam.
- People who don’t want to take a test preparation course (i.e. TOEFL) or a conversation course and still would like to improve their language skills.
The best-selling six-level Reading Explorer 4,5 & 21st Century Communication series will bring the world to the classroom like never before through new and updated topics, video, and visuals from National Geographic.
What will you achieve?
- By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Think and read or listen critically to become informed global citizens,
- Synthesize information from multiple sources through expanded video sections featuring National Geographic videos,
- Develop visual literacy skills to improve comprehension through the design blends text, charts, graphs, and images,
- Develop your reading, listening, vocabulary and speaking skills while also enjoying English.
C2-PLUS: Module 2
27 March 2019 - 21 June 2019
Wednesday - Friday
|18:30 - 21:20
||12 weeks / 72 hours