C1-Plus and C2-Plus are 72-hour skills-based courses focusing on Reading, Vocabulary and Speaking designed specifically by the Turkish-American Association, which includes reading passages that cover real-world topics related to culture, science, social studies, travel and adventure featuring videos from National Geographic Digital Media.
Who is this course for?
- People who would like to improve their reading comprehension and academic vocabulary before taking a TOEFL or IELTS exam.
- People who don’t want to take a test preparation course (i.e. TOEFL) or a conversation course and still would like to improve their language skills.
The best-selling six-level Reading Explorer 4, 5 series will bring the world to the classroom like never before through new and updated topics, video, and visuals from National Geographic.
What will you achieve?
- By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Think and read or listen critically to become informed global citizens,
- Synthesize information from multiple sources through expanded video sections featuring National Geographic videos,
- Develop visual literacy skills to improve comprehension through the design blends text, charts, graphs, and images,
- Develop your reading, listening, vocabulary and speaking skills while also enjoying English.
||Course Days and Hours
C1-PLUS: 3 October 2019 - 26 December 2019
C2-PLUS: 2 January 2020 - 24 March 2020
Tuesday - Thursday
18:30 - 21:20
|12 weeks / 72 hours
For detailed information, please send an email to email@example.com