TAA Education USA Center Activity Calender
- SOCIETY : 0312 426 26 44 / 0312 426 26 48
- COURSES DEPARTMENT: 0312 426 26 44 - 114 / 122
- Arizona University and TAA Assist: +90542 292 41 42
TAA EDUCATIONUSA CENTER SHORT VIDEO COMPETITION TO HINGLIGHT THE INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION WEEK
Topic: "International Education"
The aim of this competition is to raise awareness on international education and student mobility.
Video Topic: International Education
Video Length: min. 15 seconds max. 59 seconds
Video Language: English
The most creative video will be awarded.
The winner is going to be determined by Education USA
Application Deadline: 2nd of November
1) FULL SCHOLARSHIP FOR TOEFL IBT COURSE OR 108- HOUR GENERAL ENGLISH COURSE AT TAA/CİNNAH*
2) TOEFL, SAT, ACT AND IELTS PREPARATION BOOKS
Applications will be accepted through
Along with the short video, the participant should include his/her full name, age, school, phone number and mail address. Also, parent contact information is required.
APPLICATIONS WHICH ARE DONE BY AN INDIVIDUAL ARE GOING TO BE ACCEPTED. GROUP OR PEER APPLICATIONS ARE NOT GOING TO BE ACCEPTED.
Parental consent ,to be able to share the video on social media channels, will be obtained.
All videos are going to be posted on the EdUSA Social Media pages during the IEW.
* ABOUT SCHOLARSHIP AT TAA CINNAH: The Scholarship is only valid at TAA Cinnah. The winner can use the scholarship between January, 1 2019 and July 1, 2019.
The winner is going to be announced on Turkish American Association Web Page and on EducationUSA TAA social media pages. on the 12th of November. For Further Information Please Call 0530 601 30 90 OR email email@example.com
- Why Education In The Us?
- Higher Education System In The USA
- Five Steps To Study In The Us
- Undergraduate Education
- Master's And Doctorate Degree
- Funding Opportunities
- Language Education In The Us
- US Standardized Tests
- Exam Centers
- Applying For A Student Visa
- Pre Departure Orientation Seminars
- Useful Links For Education In The Us
- TAA Education USA Center Library