Turkish-American Association Cinnah
is seeking an experienced NATIVE or NON-NATIVE (Turkish nationals only) teachers.
- B.A. degree in ELT or English/American Literature, Translation or a related field,
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written,
- At least 2 years of teaching experience,
- Have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills,
- Willing to work on a part-time contract.
- Teaching General English to adults during weekday evenings (Mon-Wed-Fri) from 18:30 - 21:20 and/or weekends from 13:30 to 16:20,
- Teaching kids or teens for TAA's summer intensive speaking groups (5 days a week) starting at the end of June.
- Tutoring adult students on an individual basis.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org